For Netgear Extender Setup, you have to access mywifiext.net setup page. To do so, go through the steps given below:
* Put the extender on electric power.
* Make sure that the extender should get a constant power supply throughout the setup.
* Switch on any WiFi-compatible device such as computer or laptop.
* Type in mywifiext.net the address bar.
* Let the mywifiext.login page open.
* Fill in the username and password.
* Once done,click on login button.
This will take you to the mywifiext.net setup page. In case the web address doesn’t work for you, use Netgear default IP address for log in to the extender.
The IP address can be found at back or bottom side of your extender. In case the sticker containing the default extender IP is missing, check the manual booklet once.